Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Order, Vaughn, and Water Balloons


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Anna waking up really early.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . listening to Vaughn Williams's "Fantasia on a Theme by Thomas Tallis."

. . . Daniel giving me a hug and saying "I love you."

. . . hanging out on the big bed with my sweet, smiley baby.

. . . organizing stuff in spare moments.

. . . chatting with Phillip as he spent the morning at home getting ready for a Boy Scout trip.

. . . the big kids and I taking turns playing a video game involving water balloons and a crocodile.

2 comments:

Lizardbreath McGee said...

Vaughan Williams continues to be my absolute favorite composer.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Vaughn Williams and John Williams - when I hear their work, I heave a sigh of happy familiarity and wonder.

Unless the song is the theme from Jaws [shudder].