Thursday, July 11, 2013

Clouds and a Thwarted Unfollow

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  trying to navigate Pinterest's new format.  They've added a bunch of icons without explaining what they do (there isn't even a label when you mouse over them), and for the life of me I can't figure out how to Unfollow a random stranger I started following by accident.  Sigh . . . the epic struggles of first world life.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . waking up to an overcast sky.  Huzzah for cooler weather.

. . . gabbing with one of my visiting teachers while our kids played at the park.  She's a young mom whose three kids are about the same age as mine, and it's nice to talk with someone who relates to the joys and challenges of parenting.  I also chatted with a mom who left her full-time job last year to be a full-time mom.  She says being a mom is actually more challenging, and I'd have to agree.

No comments: