Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Nasturtiums and Courting

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  lots of kid drama at Target.  I'll spare you the details.

. . . noticing that yesterday's post published with tiny writing in part of it.  For pity's sake, Blogger, why does it only look like that AFTER I hit Publish?!?

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . reading through my journal entries from the time when Phillip and I were courting.  It was lovely to read all the things I came to admire about him, and the sweet experiences we shared together.

. . . finally doing some much needed container garden maintenance.

. . . the big kids helping me plant nasturtium seeds.

. . . sharing homemade pizza for dinner, and ice cream for dessert.  Oh yeah--and grapes on the side.  At least the grapes were healthy, right?

And another thing . . .

. . . I don't love that Anna has learned the word "no," but she sounds so cute when she says it.

. . . Baby Boy is starting to kick more vigorously.  He's gotten a lot stronger since I felt those first little flutters a month ago, and I can't help wondering what his kicks will feel like as he gets stronger in the coming months.

No comments: