Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Teamwork and Pizza

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  getting my blood drawn for a routine prenatal test.  Needles don't unnerve me the way they did ten years ago, but I still don't like 'em.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . Joy teaching Daniel to "work together" this morning.  They helped each other push Anna in the cart at the grocery store, read a book in the car (Joy taught Daniel some of the shorter words so he could read them aloud, with mixed success), and clean up the front room at home.  I like this game.

. . . making homemade pizza, and letting everyone over age three top their own.  Next time I think I'll  divide a crust in half for the big kids, since neither had room to finish more than half of theirs.  Phillip polished off his meat-lover's pizza, though, and Anna happily helped me with my Margherita pizza (named for an Italian queen, not a salty cocktail).

No comments: