Sunday, April 15, 2012

Buff and Bella Notte

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . using my REI dividend to buy a Buff. I mainly plan to use it to keep my hair out of my face when I'm gardening or cooking, but it was fun to experiment with the the sixteen other ways to wear it, too. I love that there's a Pirate option. Arrrr.

. . . attending the Young Women's annual spaghetti dinner to raise money for Girl's Camp. The girls in our ward do a lovely job with it, with good food, nice music and decor, and even elegantly dressed servers. I must obtain the recipe for that salad...

2 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Buff--very cool. Which color?

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

The blue stripey one called "Cordes." I was seriously tempted by the purple "Sienna" design, though. Maybe for my birthday, assuming I get lots of use out of the first one.

Do you have a Buff? What do you use it for?