Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Linda and Tatterhood


Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . trying to navigate Blogger's new format.  I'm sure I'll learn to love it, but right now I'm still working up a sweat climbing the learning curve.

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . visiting Pink Grandma.  The kids sure love her, and she sure loves them.

. . . telling the kids a couple fairy tales on the drive home from Grandma's.  Specifically I told them a version of Tatterhood, and a story of seven princesses who mysteriously wear out their shoes every night.

. . . visit teaching Linda (and her husband, who likes to sit in on our conversations).  It's lovely to visit warm, friendly people.

. . . reading about a female Episcopal priest touring a Mormon temple in Missouri.

And another thing . . .

. . . my bathroom scale either has a wry sense of humor, or just likes to keep me on my toes.  This morning it cheerfully informed me that I lost 43 pounds last night.  Dubious, I stepped off then back on, whereupon it said "Just kidding--you actually weigh roughly what you did yesterday."

No comments: