Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Things of Earth and Heaven

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . finding out that the main ingredient in my favorite BBQ sauce is high fructose corn syrup. Maybe that's why I like it so much.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . watching Joy and Daniel play with the neighbor kids.

. . . eating Cadbury Mini Eggs.

. . . smooching my sweetheart, and chatting with him while I did dishes.

. . . watching a short dramatization of Christ's death and resurrection. I loved seeing the Savior at the end as He spoke with Mary Magdalene, but it's hard to put my finger on why it touched me heart so much. I think it was the love and joy that emanated from His face. You'll just have to see for yourself; maybe you can explain it better than I can.

No comments: