Friday, April 5, 2013

Blue Lips and Belated Eggs

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  blowing Easter eggs.  I had never done it before, and had no idea it was such hard work.  I also didn't realize I was supposed to blow them BEFORE we dyed them, so my lips are now slightly bluish.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . Anna laughing as I tickled her with  a fuzzy duck toy.

. . . Joy giving her friend a very generous birthday present.  She loves giving gifts, often making pictures or cards, or even wrapping up her own things in lively packaging to make someone else happy.

. . . dyeing Easter eggs with Phillip tonight.  Yes, I know Easter is over but I want to use them as a decoration, and I thought it would be something fun to do together.  I liked dipping parts of each egg in different colors, and Phillip preferred making deep, solid colors.  He's pretty proud of the turquoise egg he made.

No comments: