Monday, April 8, 2013

Kopischke, Falabella, and Poppy


This General Conference weekend . . .

. . . my favorite moments included . . .

. . . listening to inspiring talks from the Prophet and Apostles.  I loved Elder Holland's powerful testimony, and hearing Elder Falabella share pithy sayings from his wife.  I think my favorite Conference moment was hearing the obvious love Elder Kopischke's voice as he recalled his father's encouragement and acceptance even when he made mistakes.

. . . watching the Church's semi-annual world report between sessions.  It's always interesting to learn about the Church's recent humanitarian aid efforts.

. . . hanging with the grandparents.

. . . playing with Pink Grandma's dog Poppy.

. . . beating the stuffing out of a pinata.

. . . talking with my sweetheart back at our little apartment tonight.

No comments: