Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Party, A Haircut, and a Hot, Hot Day

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . .  languishing in the heat.  Not sure if it's partly because I'm pregnant, or just because it's really hot and muggy.

. . . washing dishes when I'm tired.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . cutting Daniel's hair well, without nicking him (for once).

. . . finally taking care of a nagging task.

. . . having family over to celebrate Anna's birthday this week.

. . . smooching my sweetie.

And another thing . . .

. . . I took Anna to a toy store today to see what might catch her fancy (I was drawing a blank on birthday gift ideas).  Lucky me - she bypassed the expensive puzzles, tea sets, and kiddie computers in favor of one of the cheapest things in the store.  Typical toddler, no?

No comments: