Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Reprieve and Farewell to PT

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . Phillip taking the kids up to Grandpa's cabin for the weekend.  After being so stressed and worn out for the last eleven days, it has felt sooooooo good to just relax and do whatever I want for a while.  I tidied the house, ate lunch at a pizza buffet, painted my toenails, updated finances, wrote some family blog posts, and checked out a couple local restaurants on yelp.com.  Tomorrow I'm going to tidy up my desk.  Yeah . . . it'll be awesome. :)

And another thing . . .

. . . we're done with potty training for a while.  Anna has completely stalled in her progress and lost interest in the toilet, so we're calling it quits for now.  I feel a twinge of regret about giving up after all this time and effort, but I feel that's the best option for us right now.  And I'll be honest - I'm looking forward to getting our lives back to normal.

No comments: