Friday, May 9, 2008

Ah, The Joys of Fresh Herbs

I've been meaning to post my recipe Tomato Basil Pizza on our website for a while, and I finally decided tonight's the night. It's not as fancy as STM's Sweet Pork and Cilantro-Lime Rice recipes that I'm dying to try, but there can be a certain elegance in simplicity and I think that's definitely the case with this recipe.

You can make this with dried basil, but if you use fresh basil from your yard, from a pot, or from your grocer's chilled produce section, it takes this simple pizza to a whole new level. No pressure, though.

2 comments:

Serena said...

Thank you. Let's hope it turns out like yours. Or else you'll need to open your restaurant so we can come eat some of yours. Lol.

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Fresh basil. Fresh basil. Fresh basil. Fresh basil. It will be my mantra this summer.