Friday, May 16, 2008

Cooking, Capitalism, and Pretty Hair Bows

A couple weeks ago, Suzette from church announced she was organizing a boutique tonight, and she invited anyone who had something to sell to come set up shop.  Well, the only fashion accessory I can make is a scarf and those are way out of season, but somehow I got the harebrained idea to compile 80 of my favorite recipes into a cookbook and offer that for sale.  With my husband's help I was able to get it put together in time, and I even sold a few, which was gratifying.  Best of all, I finally have all my favorite recipes typed up and easily accessible.  And that makes me happy.

2 comments:

Serena said...

We'll buy one. How much?

Jodi Jean said...

wow, what a great idea. i should do that for my ward, there are a bunch of us who sell things!