Monday, February 21, 2011

Elephants, Birds, and Fish--Oh My!

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . waiting forever to see a doctor today. My cough refuses to leave, and seems to be getting a little worse, so I decided to seek medical advice on it. The good news is that they prescribed a few things that seem to be helping.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . dancing to a few movements from Saint-Saens's "The Carnival of the Animals" for our home evening. We played the bird song, fish song, elephant song, and a few others, pretending to be the animal depicted. Joy really got into it. Daniel just wanted me to push him around on the scooter.

And another thing . . .

. . . which is the greater travesty: that stores are selling Easter candy a mere week after Valentine's day, or that I actually bought some?

No comments: