Thursday, December 1, 2011

Restful Morning, Blustery Night

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . missing my blender. Ordered a replacement jar tonight.

. . . driving along on a very windy night, and realizing that the car in front of me was moving over until it was actually in an oncoming lane. I soon realized that it was because a tree had fallen across both lanes on our side of the road. Fortunately there weren’t any cars on the other side of the road at the time.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . nestling back into a warm bed for some extra sleep while Phillip watched the kids this morning. Sheer bliss.

. . . feeling a lot better today than I did yesterday. Sufficient sleep really works wonders.

. . . playing Uno with the big kids. I actually won a round this time.

And another thing . . .

. . . it is really, really windy outside right now. The wind is so loud that it's distracting and a little unnerving, not because we're in any danger, but because the noise is so very different from the nighttime quiet that I'm used to.

No comments: