Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Double Dinner and Battle Scene

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . a friend offering to help me carry things from my car. I had six items to carry, plus a baby.

. . . Anna snuggles.

. . . finding a really fun and easy Halloween craft on Pinterest. I still find that site occasionally buggy, but it's fun to see the creative things people come up with.

. . . using household objects to reconstruct a Book of Mormon battle scene so Joy could visualize what is going on in our current chapter.

And another thing . . .

. . . Phillip had to work late at the lab tonight, so I ate a light dinner with the kids then had second dinner three hours later when Phillip came home. It was weird to set the table for two people--I always set it for three or four these days.

1 comment:

Dee said...

You know, I love blogging. I love taking a small peek into other blogger's lives. Just hearing about people's day to day activities is always interesting to me. It takes the boredom out of my day. Merry Christmas to you.