Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cocoa, Cuddles, and Geekiness

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Anna spitting up all over both of us.

. . . spending much of the day feeling restless. It's hard to get out or get much done these days. I know it won't be this way for long, and that helps a bit, but there are still some days when I really wish I could take a vacation from being a mom.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . reading a book with Joy.

. . . snuggling with Anna on the couch. With things being so busy lately, it was nice to just spend some quiet time cuddling a warm bundle of contented cuteness.

. . . Joy giving me a hug when I needed it.

. . . thinking of a fun gift for my husband.

. . . Joy declaring that the cup of cocoa I made her was "perfect."

. . . reading this shirt. The imaginary friend one is fun, too. And yes, I am a geek.

No comments: