Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Good Garlic, Bad Back

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . straining my back again putting the kids in their car seats. It was in a different spot this time, and fortunately it was a very minor strain that already seems to have gone away. I worry I'll really do a doozy one of these times, though.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . seeing the garlic growing happily in the borrowed garden. The potatoes aren't doing so well, though. I suspect they didn't hold up well in the recent wind storm.

. . . reading more from this month's book group book. It's a story of the Lewis and Clark expedition, told from the viewpoints of Sacajawea and Captain Clark. The story itself is engaging, and I enjoy to two distinct voices.

And another thing . . .

. . . I made red beans and rice for dinner tonight. Joy ate mostly rice, and Daniel ate mostly beans.

No comments: