Monday, August 22, 2011

Hugs and Buffett

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . cuddling Daniel as we rocked in the glider this morning.

. . . Joy volunteering to share some fro yo with her brother (he was bummed that Daddy didn't get sour gummy worms this time).

. . . hugging my sweetheart. I'm so glad he's home.

. . . reading Warren Buffett's New York Times article asking Congress to "stop coddling the super rich" and significantly raise their taxes to increase revenue. He said many of his super-rich acquaintances donate much of their income to charity, and would be willing to give a larger percentage to their country. I'd link to the original article, but the NYT won't let me view it a second time. Here's a summary, though.

4 comments:

Siobhan said...

I enjoyed the Warren Buffet article. It was refreshing.

Also, as weird as it feels for me to say it, I enjoy cuddling with Liam too. :)

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I think humans were made to like snuggling, but we sometimes try to pretend we're above such things. Silly us.

Siobhan said...

I love snuggling with Mikey, but this new human I helped make...enjoying snuggling with him, now that's new and interesting.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Ah - yes, I had minimal experience snuggling babies before I had my own, and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it.