Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kisses and Cocoa

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . my ankles swelling because I sat in a chair too much this afternoon.

. . . calculating that my family spent 13% of our grocery bills on juice last month. And I only buy most kinds when they're on sale. Sigh.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . a family outing to In-N-Out with Phillip's friend Tim. We had a good time talking with him, and Joy thought he was pretty cool. Daniel was too mesmerized by the doors and nearby stoplights to care who we were eating with.

. . . Daniel giving me a kiss after he saw Joy give me one. It was the first time he has actually made a kissing sound, rather than just pressing his face against me.

. . . a family walk to the station to watch a few trains come and go in the twilight. It was nice to relax together in the cool evening air, then come home to share some cocoa.

No comments: