Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pancakes and a Pediatrician

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . stocking up on a few grocery items that were on sale, then forgetting to use the coupons for them. I always do that unless I stick the coupon next to my debit card. Must remember to do that in future.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . meeting with a new pediatrician who two friends highly recommended. She seemed very capable, and she genuinely cared about everything Joy had to say. In fact, she was so friendly that I accidentally called her by her first name when we left. I'll be curious to see how my first impressions compare with our experiences in the coming months.

. . . swimming with the kids.

. . . eating pancakes for dinner. We've started giving Daniel his own plate and fork, and he ate two whole pancakes himself. No sausage, though.

No comments: