Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clowning Around

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Daniel curiously poking his baby sister's eyes. Of course, my efforts to dissuade him just make him want to do it more.

. . . accidentally ordering the double cheeseburger combo instead of the regular hamburger combo at In-N-Out. I didn't mind the extra patty, but I'm not a fan of American cheese (or of paying an extra two bucks for the privilege of eating it). At least the lemonade was tasty, and the kids had a good time.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . the mother of one of Joy's classmates mentioning that her daughter likes Joy and wants her to come over to play.

. . . Daniel gleefully pressing on my nose to hear me make the sound of a bicycle horn (I learned that little trick from a missionary companion who always told people she wanted to be a clown for a living; she was kidding but they all believed her).

. . . going to Menchie's for our FHE activity. Pumpkin fro yo + cinnamon graham fro yo = bliss.

. . . Anna looking at all the lights and colors with wide eyes as we walked home along a busy street this evening.

No comments: