Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Craig and Nick

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . nicking poor Daniel's ears as I trimmed his hair. I'm still trying to get the hang of those clippers.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . seeing Anna smile.

. . . Daniel gasping with delight when I handed him some raisins.

. . . bumping into a friend at the grocery store.

And another thing . . .

. . . Joy was playing with a stuffed dog tonight, and she explained to me that she needed to buy him a bed but didn't have enough money. She asked me to give her $90 in imaginary cash. I encouraged her to save up her money to buy the bed she wanted, but she was kind of vague about her source of pretend income, so I suggested she try looking on Craig's List to see if anyone was selling a used bed that she could afford. A minute later she reported that she had found a great deal that easily fit her budget. She even had enough left over to buy her dog an imaginary bathtub.

No comments: