Monday, November 21, 2011

Love, Water, and Soup

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . being really, really tired by the end of the day. I need to get to sleep earlier.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . someone bringing me a glass of water when my voice started to give out as I taught a Relief Society lesson this morning.

. . . listening to the rain outside.

. . . a triple play at dinner: great soup, great bread, great smoothie.

. . . hugging Phillip.

And another thing . . .

. . . this morning a Sunday school teacher asked what the scriptural phrase "God is love" means. I reflected that everything God does is done in a loving way, and because He loves us. He created the beauties of this earth to bring us happiness; He gives us commandments to show us how to avoid some sorrows and gain eternal joy; and so on. May I parent the same way He does.

No comments: