Friday, November 18, 2011

Scrambled

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . reading someone's forum sig: "If you can't take the heat, don't annoy the dragon."

. . . taking a nap. I wouldn't have made it through the day without it.

. . . Joy helping me do a little service for a sweet elderly sister in our ward.

. . . hugging my husband.

. . . watching Matt again.

And another thing . . .

. . . childbirth tends to scramble my brain for a little while. Today when the kids and I ran an errand, we got a few minutes from the house before I realized I had forgotten my cell phone and the maps I printed off. And I was on the wrong freeway.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

But it's so awfully easy to end up on the wrong freeway close to your house!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Yes, but still . . . :)