Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy Baby Gazes

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Daniel being distraught that I didn't let him close the bathroom door for me this morning. Usually I try to indulge his door-closing obsession but--um--I was in a hurry. Sorry, Dude.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . spending downtime with Anna, just watching her kick her little feet and curiously look around for a while. It's so much easier to enjoy the simple pleasures of life when you don't have a million tasks clamoring for your attention. I'm finally beginning to understand while people go on cruises. I used to think it was a boring waste of time to sit around on a boat for days, but now I realize it can be a welcome relief to set aside your cares for a week and just relax, preferably with people you love.

. . . watching the rain fall among the trees while I was cozy inside the cabin.

No comments: