Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sick, Clumsy, and Smoked

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . waking up feeling tired and a little sick to my stomach. Not sure whether I caught a bug or whether my poor GI track is struggling to recover from back-to-back Thanksgiving feasts.

. . . setting our blender jar unevenly in its base, and having it fall down and shatter on the floor when I turned away. Fortunately the jar costs just $15 to replace, but I feel like a klutz and I mourn the dearth of smoothies in our home until the new jar arrives.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . playing Uno with Joy and Daniel. Daniel smoked us twice, even though we were looking at all his cards to help him choose which ones to discard. When he woke up from his afternoon nap, the first thing he said was, "Play Uno!"

. . . smiling and "chatting" with Anna as she lay on her play mat.

. . . Phillip washing the dishes for me because I wasn't feeling well. Thank you, sweetheart.

No comments: