Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Morning Glory War

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . waking up this morning feeling hammered.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . pulling weeds in the borrowed garden. I was only able to spend a short time there this morning, but I want to get in the habit of going regularly, even if it's just for a few minutes. That's still plenty of time to check my crops and pull a few weeds. A dozen morning glories down, scores to go.

. . . watching a praying mantis walk. They're very elegant, in an alien sort of way.

. . . making a good smoothie. Since I produce smoothie mud about half the time, it's always rather gratifying when I blend up something that tastes really good. It's especially satisfying if Phillip is there to sample it, because he's such a fan of smoothies. It's always fun to serve him a winner.

No comments: