Friday, September 16, 2011

The Hilarious Nugget

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . having a giggle contest with Daniel.

. . . taking a leisurely walk with the kids on a pleasantly cool morning.

. . . Daniel finding it uproariously amusing to dump a half-eaten chicken nugget from his plate into his lap over and over and over and over . . .

And another thing . . .

. . . I love that Anna finds it comforting when I cuddle her. If she starts to cry, she often calms right down if I just pick her up, hold her close, and softly tell her that things are OK.

. . . you can always tell when Daniel has gotten bored with a toy, utensil, drink, etc., because he will suddenly chuck it as hard as he can. It's as if something in his brain says, "Hmmm--I'm bored, but I know a surefire way to liven things up."

No comments: