Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Temple, A Balloon, and Chopsticks

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . Daniel giggling like crazy each time Phillip blew up a balloon then let it go so it could splutter wildly around the room.

. . . some women from the stake volunteering to babysit young children so their parents could worship in the temple today. I couldn't go in for very long before I had to get back and feed Anna, but it was still lovely to be in the temple.

. . . listening to Phillip offer a prayer before we went inside the temple. His prayers tend to be very thoughtful, and they are one of the many reasons I love him.

. . . a Korean friend bringing us Korean beef and sticky rice for dinner, complete with chopsticks. Tasty and fun.

And another thing . . .

. . . I'm actually going to bed at a sensible hour tonight because I'm even more tired than I was yesterday.

No comments: