Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Small Circus

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . eagerly opening a new bag of Circus Animal cookies (I've been craving them for weeks and finally decided to buy some this morning) and discovering that it was only a quarter full. Even the cookies looked smaller than I remembered. I felt a bit cheated, but that certainly won't keep me from eating all of them.

. . . debating whether to let Daniel kiss Baby Anna now that he has a cold. I decided to wipe his nose often and let him kiss her hair.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . eating a night-before-school-starts cupcake with my kids after dinner.

. . . taking a nap.

. . . visiting a friend who thinks my baby is just delightful. It's good to be reminded that in addition to being substantial sources of stress, my children are endearingly wonderful, and my life is sweeter because they are a part of it.

No comments: