Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tired, Crazy, and Back in My Pre-Bump Jeans

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . filling out lots of doctor forms so my kids can switch to the new pediatrician office.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . putting on non-maternity clothes.

. . . Pink Grandma and Aunt Laura joining us for dinner.

. . . Anna dozing off without a whimper tonight after sitting in the swing for a while. Of course, she woke up an hour later and fussed for ten minutes, but then she crashed for the night. That swing was worth every penny we paid for it.

And another thing . . .

. . . I decided to take everyone to Trader Joe’s. Our actual experience in the store was fine, since the two youngest were restrained (Daniel in the cart, Anna in the sling) and the TJ workers are so cheerful that I can’t help smiling back at them. The transitions to and from the car were just crazy.

. . . I keep staying up too late, and I can feel the sleep deprivation starting to get the better of me. Tomorrow may be a rough day.

No comments: