Sunday, May 1, 2011

Worship, Cake, and Nefarious Morning Glories

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . attending the temple with my family as my sister and her fiance received their endowments. It was wonderful to be in the temple together.

. . . pulling weeds with Joy. She quit after a few minutes because it was hard work, but before I knew it she was right back by my side pulling up those nefarious morning glories bent on world domination. We didn't get all of them this afternoon, but every little bit helps and I was proud of Joy for giving me a hand even though it was hard work.

And another thing . . .

. . . the temple cafeteria has odd priorities. The entrees tend to be limited and mediocre, but there are countless delicious desserts to choose from. Most eating establishments do things the other way around.

No comments: