Friday, May 6, 2011

Buzzin' Cousins and a Big Train

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Joy running into G-pa's rose bush and getting stuck among the thorns.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . riding the train out to my parents' home with the kids (Phillip was already there with the car). I haven't ridden a big train since I was a child, and it was a fun adventure to share with Joy and Daniel.

. . . going out for a burger with my sweetheart while my family watched the kids.

. . . touching base with extended family at my sister's pre-wedding dinner. I was too busy tending Joy to socialize as much as I would like, but it was still pleasant to see them (and their babies, in some cases), and hear how they're all doing.

. . . watching Joy have tons of fun playing with her second cousin.

No comments: