Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dunking and Wafting

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Daniel dunking a stuffed monkey in the toilet.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . reading about 2,500 Latter-day Saints helping tornado victims in Alabama.

. . . Joy kissing my tummy so she could give a kiss to Baby Girl.

. . . taking the kids for a train ride to a park. Yes, we have another park within easy walking distance of our home, but it's fun to do something different now and then.

. . . smelling the aroma of Chocolate Zucchini Bread wafting through the apartment.

And another thing . . .

. . . I walked to the grocery store today, pushing Daniel in the double stroller. I also pushed thirty-seven pounds of Joy part of the way there, and twelve pounds of groceries all of the way back. I was worn out by the time I trudged in our front door. Not sure whether that's because I'm out of shape, pregnant, or both.

No comments: