Friday, May 20, 2011

Cuddles and Slugs

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . Joy disappearing at the grocery store. I searched for several minutes, and they were about to lock the doors when she finally reappeared from behind a sign.

. . . discovering that most of the lovely, ripe strawberries in my pots had been slug-munched on the bottom. I promptly gave the little rascals some slug bait to munch on.

Today's favorite moments included . . .


. . . cuddling my kids.

. . . just hanging out as a family this evening. Sometimes we played together; other times we did our own thing. It was relaxing and fun.

. . . talking with my sweetheart for hours.

2 comments:

Phillip said...

Joy disappeared on you at the grocery store?!? She does that to me too - I believe she thinks it's fun to hide from us when we're in big stores. She did it at Target the morning we picked up the refrigerator, and she did it when I took her to pick up my slacks a few days ago.

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

I thought she had done it again at REI this morning, but it turned out she was just in my blind spot, six inches away from me. Oops.