Thursday, May 19, 2011

Kisses, Blocks, and Chili

Today's not-so-favorite moments included . . .

. . . our phones randomly not working, so I didn't know Phillip would be home two hours late, and he didn't know I didn't know.

Today's favorite moments included . . .

. . . waking to the sound of my kids playing together in their room. Joy was building with blocks, and she'd put some in Daniel's crib so he could play, too.

. . . getting the giggles when Joy said she had some "snart" in her nose.

. . . Phillip texting to say he loved the leftover chili he took for lunch today.

. . . asking Joy what she was painting, and hearing her reply, "Just something fun. With spikes."

. . . my kids asking me for kisses.

1 comment:

Phillip said...

It is sweet when Joy throws her arms around me and gives me a big kiss...